Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar, or as needed
- 1 cup finely crushed peppermint candy
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|