Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use Ghiradhelli)
- 1 cup peppermint candy - canes or the round candies
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 1/3 cups mini-marshmallows
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- Directions1. Lightly coat a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line with two pieces of parchment paper going in both directions, leaving about 2 inches of overhang on each side. Spray parchment with cooking spray.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?