Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepperidge Farm® Southwestern Strudel
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- Sour cream (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|