Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppered lamb & minty butter bean mash
- 2 x 410g cans butter beans , drained and rinsed
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- juice of 1 small lemon
- small handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 leg of lamb steaks, weighing about 140g/5oz each
- 1 tbsp coarsley ground black pepper
- 85g bag watercress , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?