Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppered fillet of beef with grilled artichoke salad
- 2 fillet steaks (about 140g each)
- 1 tbsp dried pink peppercorns , crushed with a rolling pin
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus a drizzle
- 250g grilled baby artichoke hearts , drained and halved if whole
- 85g mixed salad leaves
- 100g grilled peppers
- 10 SunBlush tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar (look for a good one, aged for about four years)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?