Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppered Steak with Blackberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin or eye of round steaks, trimmed of fat
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh or thawed frozen blackberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|