Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppered Lamb Burgers with "Hot Tomato" Jam
- 4 cups ripe tomatoes, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped (for best results, use a variety of tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, cut into chiffonade
- 1 1/3 pounds freshly ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons five-peppercorn blend, cracked or very coarsely ground
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Merlot
- Olive oil, for brushing on the grill rack
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?