Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt, either kosher or sea salt
- 1½ tablespoons coarsely ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Six 8-ounce catfish fillets
- 2 cups seafood or chicken stock
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons remaining Three-Pepper Catfish Rub
- Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 521kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|