Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peppercorn Roasted Pork with Vermouth Pan Sauce
- 6 tablespoons pink peppercorns divided
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (5-pounds) boneless pork shoulder roast (butt end)
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Equipment: an electric coffee/spice grinder
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?