Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper lime salmon with black-eyed beans
- 2 salmon fillets (about 125g/4oz each)
- 1 tbsp Creole or Cajun seasoning mix
- 100g/ 4oz basmati rice
- 400g can black-eyed beans , rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 2 limes , 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?