Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper and Basil Frittata
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (from 1½ head cauliflower)
- ½ medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into half-moons
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper strips (not oil-packed)
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?