Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 Anaheim or Cubanelle peppers (Italian frying peppers)
- Four 4-ounce portions lean beef tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Vidalia onion, sliced thin
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1½ cups low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ cup Rocco’s How Low Can You Go Low-Fat Marinara Sauce or store bought low-fat marinara sauce
- ½ cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?