Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper Rice and Confetti Beef
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1/2 pound beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 69.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|