Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper, Onion & Feta Pizza
- 1 (12 inch) thin pizza crust, homemade or prepared, such as Boboli
- 3 cups chopped red, green, yellow and/or orange bell peppers (any combination)
- 1 cup sliced yellow or red onion, separated into rings
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|