Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper-Grilled Steak with Chopped Summer Salad
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 3/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 2-pound 1 1/2-inch-thick top sirloin steak
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup baby arugula or chopped regular arugula
- 1/2 cup (generous) diced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped (about 4 teaspoons)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?