Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper-Crusted Steaks with Worcestershire-Glazed Portobellos
- 4 14- to 16-ounce New York strip steaks (each about 1 to 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 3 tablespoons black peppercorns, cracked with mallet
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) butter
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?