Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepper-Crusted Beef, Bacon, and Arugula Sandwiches with Spicy Mustard
- 3 8-ounce beef tenderloin steaks
- 3 tablespoons coarsely cracked black peppercorns
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spicy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish, drained
- 12 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 6 3- to 4-inch-diameter kaiser, egg, or country-style rolls, cut in half horizontally, toasted if desired
- 3 cups (packed) baby arugula
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?