Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pepe's Cafe Key Lime Pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs from about 12 (2 1/4-inch by 4 3/4-inch) crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large egg whites
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or bottled Key lime juice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 9-inch pie plate, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?