Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pennsylvania Snow Drops
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 (16 ounce) package white confectionery candy coating pieces
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon colored candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|