Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pennsylvania Greek Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|