Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Pie
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) package double crust ready-to-use pie crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|