Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Tuna and Sundried Tomatoes
- 6 ounces penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 six ounce can tuna, drained and broken up with your fingers
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (if yours are whole, the easiest way to do this is to snip them with a kitchen shears)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Directions1. Cook pasta according to package directions (make sure you salt the water! It's SO much better that way!) and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water when you drain it.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?