Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Tonnato Sauce
- 1 can (6½ ounces) imported tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained, blotted, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces penne or other tubular pasta
- ½ cup diced (¼ inch) red onion
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- ¼ cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes, rinsed and stemmed
- ¼ cup small brine-cured black olives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 531kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|