Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Tomatoes, Soppressata and Diced Mozzarella
- Olive oil
- 4 ounces soppressata or other hard sausage, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 6 ounces pancetta, cut into 1/4 inch slices (your deli counter will do this for you) and then cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Two 28 ounce cans whole tomatoes, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 pound of ziti, penne or other small tube pasta
- 14 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into one inch dice
- Directions1. Coat the bottom of a 12 inch frying pan with olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add sausage, pancetta and pepper and cook until lightly browned, adding the parsley near the end.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?