Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Tomato and Basil
- 1 1/2 pints cherry tomatoes
- A few lugs of olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A good drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound dried penne pasta
- 7 ounces Kalamata olives, stoned and halved
- A good handful of fresh basil, leaves picked and torn
- A piece of pecorino cheese, for grating
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 644kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 92g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|