Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Arugula
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 ounces baby arugula (8 cups), coarsely chopped
- 1 pound penne rigate
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan plus additional for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped basil or flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?