Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Spicy Chicken Sausage, Beans, and Greens
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 4 links spicy chicken andouille sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 3 cups torn arugula leaves
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|