Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Shrimp, Red Onion, and Goat Cheese
- 1 pound whole grain penne
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds medium uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion (about 1 pound), halved, thinly sliced crosswise
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 7 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 1 5-ounce log fresh goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?