Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Roasted Tomatoes and Fresh Ricotta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 pound penne, cooked according to the package directions
- 1 1/2 cups fresh ricotta
- zest of 1 lemon
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 425º F. Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; season with the salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Scatter the thyme on top. Place in oven and bake until the tomatoes are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?