Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Radicchio, Spinach, and Bacon
- 1 whole head of garlic (with about 12 to 14 cloves)
- 6 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound penne
- 8 ounces bacon (about 8 slices), cut crosswise into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 6 cups (packed) coarsely torn Treviso, Chioggia, or Tardivo radicchio leaves (from about 2 medium heads)
- 3 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves, torn in half (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup (packed) fresh basil leaves, torn in half (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?