Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Pancetta, Sage, and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt beef broth
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms (such as oyster, crimini, and stemmed shiitake), cut into large pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pound penne rigate
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan (2 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?