Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Lemon and Root Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups 2x1/2x1/2-inch sticks peeled assorted root vegetables (such as parsnips, carrots, celery root, and golden beets)
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 celery stalks, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces, plus 6 tablespoons chopped celery leaves, divided
- 8 ounces penne rigate or whole grain penne
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon (scant) ground nutmeg
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?