Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Grilled Zucchini, Ricotta Salata, and Mint
- 2 pounds small zucchini, trimmed, halved lengthwise
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for brushing)
- Coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 pinches of dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound penne or ziti pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup crumbled ricotta salata (salted dry ricotta cheese; about 3 ounces)*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?