Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Grilled Eggplant and Radicchio Sauce
- 2 small eggplants (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 1 large head of radicchio (about 8 ounces), quartered, cored
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup chopped seeded peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 12 ounces penne or fusilli (spiral-shaped pasta), freshly cooked
- 6 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?