Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Green Olives and Feta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large bunch greens (such as spinach, mustard greens, kale, or broccoli rabe; about 1 pound), thick stems removed, spinach left whole, other greens cut into 1-inch strips (about 10 cups packed)
- 12 ounces penne
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?