Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Gorgonzola Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can Italian plum tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 6 ounce Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Directions1. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion and garlic and sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in chopped tomatoes and basil. Cook until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?