Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Chili, Chicken, and Prawns
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked penne pasta
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spicy red pepper pasta sauce
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|