Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne with Broccoli Rabe, Walnuts, and Pecorino
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 large)
- 2 large bunches broccoli rabe (rapini),* stemmed, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup crème fraîche or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- 1 pound penne
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?