Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne Pasta with Spinach and Bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 73.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|