Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce
- 1/2 pound penne pasta (use rice pasta for gluten-free version)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onion (about 1 large onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (blend of dried basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, and savory)
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme (or a pinch of dried)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (16% fat) ground beef
- 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped (or a 1/2 teaspoon of dried)
- 2 1/2 cups canned chunky tomato sauce (almost 1 28-ounce can, Muir Glen brand if you can get it)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?