Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penne Pasta Salad with Grilled Fennel, Roasted Eggplant, Black Olives, and Fresh Dill
- 8 cups cold salted water (for the pasta)
- 1 pound penne pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling over the pasta and the finished salad
- 1 small or ½ large eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-wide sticks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 fennel bulbs
- 1 cup black olives (such as Moroccan oil-cured)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup coarsely grated Pecorino cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 718kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 104g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|