Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Penang Fried Rice Noodles
- 1/2 pound (1/8- to 1/4-inch wide) dried rice stick noodles
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten with a pinch of salt
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon chile paste (sambal oelek) or Chinese garlic chile paste
- 3 ounces Spanish chorizo, halved lengthwise, casing removed if desired (see Cooks' Notes), sausage thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 bunch scallions (greens only), cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- Lime wedges for serving
- A 14-inch wok, preferably flat-bottomed, or a 12-inch heavy skillet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?