Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peking-style vegetable dumplings
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g/1oz morning glory, finely sliced (available in some Asian markets; substitute spinach
- 50g/1oz pak choi
- 50g/1oz fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small red onion
- 25g/1oz bamboo shoots
- 50g/1oz bean sprouts
- small handful fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 circular wonton wrappers (for vegan versions, look for egg
- 1 tsp cornflour
- , to shallow fry vegetable oil
- ready-made hot and sour sauce, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Food
Why don't we display directions?