Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peel-and-Eat Spiced Shrimp with Chipotle Remoulade
- 6 quarts water
- 1/2 cup coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 cup mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons whole allspice
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 dried chiles de rbol
- 4 Turkish bay leaves
- 36 uncooked large shrimp, unpeeled
- 2 quarts ice cubes
- Ingredient info: Chiles de rbol are thin, red, very hot chiles available at supermarkets, specialty foods stores, and Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?