Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan-peach ice cream
- 4 cups sliced and peeled peaches or 1 16-ounce package of frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?