Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan toffee meringue with mulled pears
- 600ml mulled wine , ready made from a bottle
- 6 small, ripe, shapely pears , peeled , quartered and cored
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 225g golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tsp wine vinegar
- 50g pecans , roughly chopped
- 500g tub Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp dulce de leche (we used Merchant Gourmet)
- extra toasted pecans (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?