Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan and Walnut Pie
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 piecrust (store-bought refrigerated rolled or homemade), fitted into a 9-inch pie plate
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?