Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan and Sweet Potato Bread Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for dusting the pan
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 cup sweet potato flesh, scooped from 2 medium roasted sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), melted, plus more for coating the pan
- 2 large eggs , at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup whole pecans , toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?