Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan and Maple Tart
- 1 refrigerated pie dough round for a 9 in (23cm) pie
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 tbsp butter
- Pinch salt
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 9 in (23cm) fluted tart pan with a removable bottom
- Baking beans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 519kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|