Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan and Chocolate Tart with Bourbon Whipped Crème Fraîche
- 1 Pâte Sucrée disk (click for recipe)
- All-purpose flour (for dusting)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans plus 1 1/2–2 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- An 11-inch-diameter fluted tart pan with a removable bottom
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?